Chief Ronen Neuman
The mission of the Deal Police Department is to protect and serve the community's quest for a peaceful and safe existence, to build partnerships with our community, to prevent crime and to enhance the quality of life throughout our community.
Core values are the foundation of every Law Enforcement organization. They are the principles that all members accept and adhere to and which guide their conduct and actions throughout their careers. The core values of the Deal Police Department are:
- Professionalism – In our actions
- Respect – For all citizens and each other
- Integrity – Truthful, honest & deserving of trust
- Commitment (Dedication) – To the community, organization and our duty
- Excellence – In everything we do
Professional Police Services
The Deal Police Department is a professional organization committed to providing the highest quality of service to the public. Officers are carefully selected and receive the best possible training to help them perform their duties in a fair, honest, impartial, and professional manner.